Gold Nugget Cross Sterling Silver Pendant PCR21NSS
Gold Nugget Pendant Cross - Sterling Silver - Special PCR21NSS - Hand Made "Orocal" Jewelry
Specs and Dimensions: Pendant Shape Length =19mm/ Width = 35mm / Bail Fits a 5Lx3W mm Chain - SS stands for - Sterling silver which is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
With This Gold Nugget Pendant, you will receive a certificate of authenticity each of these Nuggets are placed in care by the Jeweler like a puzzle and it’s very labor-intensive. Each Nugget is Natural and Found from the Miners in the Alaskan Yukon BC Region. Perfect for that special Gift for the Loved One or an add on to the collection. We will Ship this Out Fast.
Attention: " You Will Receive This Exact Piece " All My Specials I picture 1 time and They are Pre Made and Built by the Master Jewelers at Orocal Manufacture the #1 Natural Gold Company In the World. The reason why I do this is to keep the Cost Low By Only Picturing this Item 1 Time I can keep restocking. If you have any questions or concerns about this process feel free to contact me. You will receive the silver plated chain and it's a free display chain 18 inches.
What is a Natural Gold Nugget? It is a piece of gold that broke out of quartz deposits within the earth when erosion took place. It also goes by the name Placer Gold and each piece is a one of a kind with no two being exactly alike.
· Where can they be found? Wherever the effects of erosion took place. That would include rivers, streams, ancient dried up river channels, and underground riverbeds.
· How pure are they? Gold nuggets range from 65 to 95 fine 16-23KT gold and can have other mineral content such as silver and copper mixed in with it.
· What sizes do they come in? Gold Nuggets come in all sizes, the smaller one range in sizes from 1 millimeter up to 6 and is often referred to as flakes. Bigger flakes are called nuggets and have been found as large as 2500 ounces although almost all nuggets bigger than 300 ounces were melted.
· How Are Natural Gold Nuggets found? They can be found in rivers and streams using a gold pan or suction dredges that act like an underground vacuum cleaner. Larger operations use large machinery that digs up huge sections of dirt weighing several tons and run it through machines that separate the gold from the dirt. Nuggets are also found using a metal detector.
· How are they weighed? They are weighed by the troy ounces. 12 ounces = one pound which differs from the weight which is 16 ounces to the pound. The troy ounces are broke up into 20-penny weight to the ounces and use the symbol DWT or by the grams which have 31.1 to the ounces. The larger the nugget the more rare and valuable they are. A one-ounce nugget is now considered as rare as a five-carat diamond. (How many of those do you own)
· Why are some real bright and others dull? Because it was formed underground in a quartz deposit you often find quartz mixed in with it. When they broke off into the rivers and streams they tumbled against the sand and gravel, which gave the nuggets, it's texture but dulled it. They can be cleaned in different solutions, and then tumbled in different media to give them the shine.
· What do we mean by My Authentic Natural Gold Nuggets under 4 grams come from two main sources. One is located near Dawson in the Yukon Territory. The second is Atlin, BC Canada about 50 miles as the crow flies from Skagway, Alaska. Skagway was where the miners of the 1898 Klondike gold rush traveled through to reach the goldfields. This is the reason I describe them as Alaskan Yukon BC Nuggets., Genuine, Natural Gold Nuggets? Not all Gold nuggets are natural, some people man-make them by taking smaller gold flakes melting them, and casting them into the shape of a nugget. Make sure to ask if they are genuine natural gold nuggets as found by the miners and come with a certificate of authenticity.
* All Nuggets are Pictured or Partially Pictured with a U.S. Quarter to give you an idea of Size Proportion